Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Desitin!




Yep, that's right, this post is about Desitin - to praise this product is more like it. I had been using A&D since my daughter was born. Then she started having diaper rash and I started using more A&D and the diaper rash didn't go away.

I was at the end of a tube of the name brand A&D stuff when I found some Desitin that we had been given in a basket of goodies - well, they were goodies if you had just brought a newborn home. And lo and behold, this white gunk alleviated the redness on sweet Anastasia's bumbum!!

Woo hoo!

2 comments:

  1. so glad you are in the blogging world. will look forward to keeping up with y'all and your words of inspiration. mrs. dk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily - so glad you are blogging! Come visit us at troyandemilygardner.blogspot.com! I didn't know if you have heard but we are having a little GIRL in March! We are so excited! I know ya'll are having such fun and are great parents!

    ReplyDelete