Wednesday, April 28, 2010

11 Months!


Anastasia turns 11 months old today. I find that a little hard to believe but thrilling all the same!

Anastasia has a few words: thank you, uh-oh, Mama, Papa, and a variation on Daddy that I think is Granddaddy.

Monday night she blew me a kiss - unsolicited. And this evening she said "thank you" when I gave her her Cheerios! Of course, earlier, when she was upset that I wouldn't let her feed herself, she very purposefuly threw the spoon down on the ground.

So, she's a pretty normal kid - cute and infuriating.

2 comments:

  1. and a precious little doll! mrs. dk

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a precious granddaughter. It is hard to be so far away and miss the growing up months*** for Anastasia and for Ellie...They will have a lot of fun as cousins whenever time and distance allows. I love you , Nana

    ReplyDelete