Monday, December 31, 2012

Half-Caff

Philip and I have been drinking half-caff coffee for about a year now. A few roasters do a kind deed and go ahead and blend the regular and decaf coffee grounds into one container. As I was making the coffee this morning, this was the conversation Philip and I had when he noticed the half-caff label.

Philip: I want a company to put an image of half a calf on their half-caff labels.
Emily: What half would you put? The front or rear end? The top or bottom? You could bifurcate him from nose to tail and then what side would you use?
Philip: I'd leave that to the graphic design team.
Emily: Well, I suppose there is more than one way to half a calf.

2 comments:

  1. Emily and Phil,
    I got a great chuckle out of this one. I even searched to see if any companies did this with no luck finding it. What led to the decision of drinking half-caff?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That reminds me of the half & half cow in Madison, WI: http://www.flickr.com/photos/kellyhafermann/194311780/

    ReplyDelete