Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Asleep in the high chair

Tonight while I was making dinner - which was a Tuna Casserole. Judge as you like. This was the first time I've ever made - or even eaten - a Tuna Casserole, and it wasn't half bad.

But back to the story: I feed Anastasia dinner while I'm making dinner for Philip and me. Tonight I had given Anastasia some string cheese and green peas. I guess I hadn't noticed she had been kinda quiet not asked for more. It wasn't until I heard a deep sleep-like breath, ie, snore, from behind me that I remembered Anastasia was still in the room.

She had fallen asleep in her high chair. It was at the same time very precious and left me feeling terrible that she was so exhausted. I don't know if this footage was worth her missing her afternoon nap, though. Debatable.

*That is indeed Anastasia that you hear lightly snoring.*

1 comment:

  1. Too cute, Emily! ;) Thanks for keeping us updated with videos & pics to our phones, too. It's really fun to be able to see our little niece as she grows!

    ReplyDelete