Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Chick-fil-A rules



We're big fans of Chick-fil-A. We love their food, and their cow-centric marketing campaigned is genius.


Yesterday, I was going to get Anastasia dinner there. On Tuesday nights, this particular location was offering a FREE Kid's Meal with the purchase of an adult meal. (It just happened to be Tuesday.) Well, of course I got me and Philip dinner, too.


Later, I was pondering on how often Chick-fil-A gives away their food - like Cow Day where you can show up dressed as a cow and get free chicken or this deal yesterday where we got a free Kid's Meal.


So, I went to their site just a moment ago to get an image to post here, and what do you know...they giving away FREE breakfast sandwhiches Sept 6-10! All you have to do is go to their website and make a reservation. They have had this promotion before and we took advantage of it then.


Yet another great marketing tool brought to you by Chick-fil-A.

No comments:

Post a Comment